Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stratt 3 months



So this it how Stratt sleeps. We swaddle him and then put the lovey on his chest stomach area and a binki in his mouth. He sleeps in is crib at night and he is sleeping from about 9pm til 6am. He eats at 6am and then I swadle him again and stick binki in and lovey on and then put him in the swing and he usually will sleep till 9am. For naps we put him in his swing binki in and lovey on! He sleeps in his swings for naps cause he sleeps longer then if I put him in his crib.I would only get about 15 min. naps in the crib.

So the story behind the lovey. Stratt has acid reflux and colic. Does not make for a good combo. This has caused him not to be a very good sleeper. When he was about 2 1/2 weeks old I was going a little crazy from lack of sleep. I remembered my sister inlaw Shelley got this cool thing from the hospital for her baby Ellery and it helped comfort her and helped her sleep! So I asked her if I could try it and see if it would help Stratt. Sure enough it did! So instead of waking up every 2 hours he was waking up every 4 to 5 hours! It is amazing. It also helps hold his binki in. So now Shelley is making and going to sell them. So all you mothers out there if you have this problem with your baby this is amazing. She is calling it a lovey! Moms love there sleep! Thanks Shelley!

No comments: