Saturday, April 5, 2008

1st Lake Trip of the Season

It was nice to get up to the lake again.
Rustin got a little tired early in the trip. I think it was because he woke up about 3:30m am that morning and figured out how to climb out of his crib. He came into my room that morning and said mom. Scared me to death. I asked him how the heck did you get out of your crib? I can't believe he actually did it. I am not sure how but he did.
Rustin always looks foward to driven the boat with his daddy! I think he was dreaming about it the night before!
I can't believe I got in the water. It took me a little bit because it was freazing but I did it. I could not resist I wanted to go yeah!

Jeff decided to pull out the surf board after everyone was done wake boarding.
Bryan's Surfing!
What a fun trip! WE took out our neighbors Melissa and Bryan and there friends from New york Casey and Jake. We loved having them out with us!

9 comments:

Lexi said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to go to the lake now

Cedar said...

I am so jealous! I LOVE the lake and wished I was there with you!! I am sad I didn't get to see you when you came to Snowflake, you'll have to come again soon- hopefully no one will be sick!

Brandi said...

AHH That looks so fun. I wish we had warm weather up here. It is still COLD!! I miss living in Arizona. Looks fun..

Shelly said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Makes me want to move back to Arizona.

August and Melissa said...

I wanna come!!! Fun stuff :)

Jenny Lynn said...

CHELSEA... I am so glad I found you, how are you guys? We miss you terribly, we need to hang out! For real! Your blog is cute, and Rustin is so big, I miss him.

debsfreckles said...

Chelsea, hey it's Debbie Huston from High school. I was just blog surfing and found you! Wanted to say hi and your boy is a doll.

Anonymous said...

You are a brave girl! Wasn't that water freezing? Love the lake. That is one of my favorite things to do when I visit AZ.

AZ Finters said...

We are all jealous. Its way to cold to be in the water though! You guys are nuts!