Sunday, December 2, 2007

Play day at our house!









What a fun day it was. Getting everyone together for these play days have been lots of fun. It seems like yesterday all us girls were just getting married and now we all have a kid or kids. Everyone either had a new little baby that day or were telling us they were pregnant or were already pregnant just not me. But Don't worry girls I will have another. one of these days I will catch up with all of you. Anyways its fun to catch up with all of you when we get together. I hope we continue to do these play days. It reminds me of the good old days. Thank you for all who came that day and made it a good one!

3 comments:

dan and ashley said...

high school reunion?! how fun!!

AZ Finters said...

It was a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the pics. We need to all get together when Tara comes down next week.

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Super fun too bad I felt like dog poo (shows in the pic)! Tal had tons 'o fun! Thanks for a fun afternoon!