Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mowing The Grass



So Rustin Told his dad he wanted to help mow the lawns. He was getting the hang off it. The mower was still a bit heavy for him. He did a great job!
Funny things Rustin has said the past couple of weeks:

He has been seeing a lot of ladies breast feeding under there covers and he does not understand why they have to be covered? His aunt Breanna was down and she was at our house doing this with baby Reed and I told him to not lift the cover and he asked why again. So I explained to him remember the time you went to the dairy and you saw the baby cow drinking from his mom? What are those called that the baby drinks from I asked?He turned and looked at Breanna as his eyes got big and his mouth dropped and said you have utters!!!!! Ya pretty much she said!


Mom I am going on my mission to Louisiana this is where Jeff served or Paraguay. Babysitters brother is serving there now.

Mom you go to the gym so you do not get fat? Yes. If you get a fat tummy you will be pregnant with my baby sister!!!

Rustin is quite the character he is so funny and makes us laugh all the time. He as grown up so much. He loves to spend time with his dad right now. They have been doing a lot of fishing lately. We just love this boy so much!

1 comment:

KristinaKendal said...

Oh my gosh your post just made me laugh so hard. Yeah pretty much we have utters lol... I miss you guys glad to hear you guys are doing good. Hope to see you guys soon.