Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a fun Halloween. all the neighbors got together and we had a bbq then we took the kids out trick or treating. Came back and let the kids play with there cars and bikes in the cultisac while the adults sat around a fire and talked.

Rustin got lots of candy!

We had so much fun this year. We went to 2 different Halloween parties. Yes Jeff was an old women and I was an old man. Pretty sexy huh!
Oh that's funny the old women standing there watching the basketball game!

Oh this was pretty funny My uncle Jeff was Patrick swayze and his friend was chris farley they did the saturday night live chipendale dance. My Aunt Lisa was Mary Katherin Gallager. They all fit the parts perfect. I did not get a shot of my Aunt. We were all rolling on the floor laughing when they did there little strip dance. Good times!
This was the first party we went to.
All the girls who put this party on did a wonderful job with decorating it. They are known for there magic!



So Rustin went into the office to mess on the computer. When he tried to get down from sitting on top of the desk he got hung up on the nob conected to the desk. I heard mom help help. So I walked in and this is what I saw. I could not help but crack up laughing and before I got him down I had to run and get the camera. That's what ya get for messing!
Oh Rustin could not wait to carve his pumpkin!

Rustin loved his Halloween party that he had a preschool.

3 comments:

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Oh my WORD you're costumes are freakin' hilarious!!! SRSLY super fun Halloween!

Matt and Megan said...

So this is a pretty random comment. I am a friend of Brittney Hatch and my sister just finished going to estititian school and is looking for a job. Brittney said you may know of some good places for her to look. If you could be of any help that would be greatly appreciated! My email is megsaz@msn.com. Thanks. Megan

Cassy Taylor said...

You guys are so funny! I can't believe Jeff let you do that. Costumes looked awesome! Oh, and Rustin's skeleton costume looks great too!