Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ouch that hurt

a day after it happened. It hurts me just looking at it.
Soon after it happened.
He wants the sock off his hand. I put burn cream on it and a sock so the cream would stay on. He is not liking it at all. I don't blame him
So Mommy was getting ready to go on a hot date for V-day and our 4th year Anniversary with Daddy. Rusty decided to grab my curl stick as I turned my back for 2 seconds to grab the hairspray. It fried the heck out of his hand. I felt so bad. We iced it and put burn cream on it right away. Lets just say he was not a happy camper that day. The next day it blistered, which is today, and he tells mommy this morning owie off get off owie. He wants me to take The huge blister that formed off. Pour thing he does not understand.

1 comment:

The Ayers Family said...

Yikes! That's all too familiar! Kleven touched the stove and had the same blister! It only takes one time and they'll never forget the meaning of hot. In a way you could consider it a blessing in disguise! It took about a month for his hand to get back to normal with no sign of an injury.