Thursday, April 8, 2010

SAVE BIG ON DIAPERS

Seriously!!!
(This is not a gimmick! I have done it and the rebate is good! Take advantage of it!)
So I decided to make a post for diapers.com because I have been able to get such a great price on baby necessities that I have needed including diapers. I was able to get a value box of diaper's + a 12 pack of baby food which = $52 for $28 after a discount and mail in rebate. I'm not sure if you like saving money but I sure do! It is super easy and convenient so I thought I would share for those of you who want to take advantage.

1. Go to diapers.com (There is a link to the side)
2. Pick out what you want or need (you have to include any brand of diapers to get the discount + you will get free shipping with $49 or more but you don't have to spend that much!)
3. When you check out enter RAD10201 in the promotion/referral box which will take $10 off
4. When you get to the printable receipt, print it out
5. Go to this website, http://www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htm (copy and paste in address bar), and print the page out to be mailed in with your receipt for a $14.97 rebate (just follow the directions on the site and don't forget to write CANCEL at the top of the page!)

Then after you have done that you will also receive a referral code that you can give to your friends to use on their first purchase to save them money and earn yourself credit at diapers.com. I think it is a win/win situation! Hope it helps!

No comments: