Friday, July 10, 2009

Ellery's Benefit

I want to thank my cousin Kristina for taking the time to run and get all the donations she did and for being at the benefit do chair messages. To my mom thanks for all the running around you did also and for the baked goods you provided. Again thanks to all who made this benefit a hit!
I was so happy to be able to provide my services for the benefit. I was able to do brow and lip waxes and we were craking those women and men in and out of there. It was so fun to talk to people I did not even knoe and they did not know me or my brother but they were there to support amazing!
This is Mark Cami's Hubby. He worked the raffle table what an awesome guy.Thanks Mark for all you did!
If it were not for my best friend Cami this would have never happened. Here she is working her magic with hair. Love this girl. Thanks Cami for all the time and effort you put into this amazing benefit!
The raffle tables and all the amazing items that were donated. Thanks to all who donated things.
She was able to come to her own party!
So the benefit was a hit. We made about $3600.00. Habit Salon was packed with people that day. There were people that came from all over Az it was amazing to see the people come together for this little girl. Words just can not explain the day unless you were there to witness and here all that was happening. Thanks you to all who made this day so wonderful. My Brother Caleb his wife Shelley and little Ellery have been able to have some stress lifted from them and little Ellery was able to get her helmet WooHoo!

No comments: