Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pray for Baby

This is the cake that I had my friend Cassy make for the shower. She is starting to make this fun cakes. Thanks Cassy it was a hit!

As most of you already know my brother Caleb and his wife are expecting a baby girl! Well they have had some unexpected changes in the pregnancy the past couple of weeks. They found out there are some heart defects, that will have to require open heart surgery as soon as this baby is born. Shelley is expect to have this little one probably today, a little sooner then they expected. Shelley and Caleb have been so patient through all of this and are so positive. They amaze me with there strength! Shelley almost missed her baby shower that her mom and I threw for her, cause that was the day they found out all of this about there baby and they were in the hospital doing ultra sounds. Anyways keep them in your prayers! We love you guys! We know this little one is going to come out a fighter!

5 comments:

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

I can't even imagine! My heart goes out to them! Please let me know if you guys need anything!!!

Jenny Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, wow, thats so crazy! I can't even imagine how I would react. Our heart goes out to them and their family, we wish and pray for them all will go well!

oh, and the cake is gorgeous :)

Lexi said...

That is so sad! I hope and pray everything goes okay for them and their baby!

Cassy Taylor said...

My sister also had major heart problems when she was born and shouldn't have made it but did. Miracles happen and I hope the best for them.

I see what you mean about the cake. At least I know how to prevent that next time. Thanks for giving me the practice!

Cedar said...

I am glad she made her shower! We are definately praying for Caleb and his cute wife!! Keep us posted!!