Monday, May 12, 2008

Crazy Mothers Day

So Jeff took me out Saturday night to Olive Garden. Well before we even got into the resturant I locked my keys in the car. The buzzer went of to let us know our table was ready. Jeff said just go in and I will figure out how I am going to get into the suburban. So 20 min later he comes to the table, I asked him did you get in he said don,t ask. A cop stopped him thinking he was stealing the car and asked for id and proof of ownership of the car. Crazy. Good thing I have a handdy hubby! Than we went to see What Happens in Vegas. It was a really good movie. We went home and starting at 12:30 til 7:00 the next morning I was throwing up. Ya I got food poison. Ya not so fun to be sick on mothers day. Jeff got it to but not bad so he was able to take care of me and Rustin.Thanks Jeff for the wonderful mothers day!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Thats was funny about your husband. That sucks you got food poisoning that is no fun. Well Happy Mothers Day!

AZ Finters said...

Sounds like fun.

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Chels, I am so sorry! Believe you me I know first hand that food poising sucks a big 'ol bum! Glad you are feeling better! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU!

Stock Family said...

Food poisoning from Olive Garden!?! Don't tell me that! I love that place! I got to clean up throw on Mother's Day, at least I wasn't the one sick... How funny about Jeff!